17 May 2015

Red DIY deathrock/ punk 77 jacket

The time has come!


I have promised this post too long ago, camera all good now.
Old jacket replaced with new, this is a size 40 blazer that I found on second hand for less than 5 euros. It was altered by a friend, but you can still see that the general shape is weird, and it looks big on me. But I don´t care, I like it.
I have remade the patches from the old jacket as well.

Pins include The Birthday Party, Lebanon Hanover, Some Wear Leather Some Wear Lace, Sex Pistols´ God Save The Queen, Jim Morrison, Ben Bloodygrave, The Wings Of Desire, BatNight SE.




I just love this color, this jacket transforms any outfit and is so far great for the warm days.
Do you have any DIY projects or summer wardrobe goals?

N. Finsternis

13 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! I love that red. I have plenty of diy projects planned, it's just having enough time that's the problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I have a red tshirt planned and another second hand trip as always, can never hurt

      Delete
  2. I love that you make your own patches. That's so awesome. I've got grand DIY crochet plans and I want to try macrame. Also some hand-sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it has always been that way, but not such a good alternative for pieces of clothing you regularly wash, the colors fade away.

      Delete
  3. That jacket is so awesome! And I really adore your new hair color, so many shades it looks like a professional's work. :) I do have a DIY project I want to do but have no clue yet what exactly I am going to do. During winter I had to go to the dentist and they pulled out two wisdom teeth. I was planning to make a necklace or an earring out of them. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I thought that the lack of particularity is what makes the hair color looks unprofessional, but i seem to be getting compliments about it, so thank you!

      definitely do it with the wisdom teeth! still have mine, and have no idea how to work it into a jewelry piece.

      Delete
  4. I am really not a fan of colours, so I'd love it even more if it was black. HAHA. Still an awesome jacket, I like it as much as the old one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is as much color as I can wear, aside from red lipstick of course ;)

      Delete
  5. That is a fine jacket! and I can safely say you're my favorite DIYer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, oh my thank you! I am not investing that much time in it as I should

      Delete