20 September 2012

The Tilo Wolff inspiration + photoshoot

Has arrived:



This is so cool! I was really excited finally getting the first look we did! It looks esxctly as planned, and funny it even looks like it was shot at night but it was dailight!!! Thank you my dear Palina for giving my such an amazing opportunity to express myself and my style!!!

White lace blouse was found at a second hand market in tel Aviv, vest belonged to Boris' father which was resewed for my size, random black shorts and my favorite boots.


Like a normal and healthy 15 year old who was having a crush on her favorite singer, one of my [many] crushes was Tilo Wolff.
Boris had introduced Lacrimosa to me on our first meeting, and on our second meeting [our first date] he gave me a CD burned with classic rock such as Led Zeppelin, The Doors and Dio as he was a huge fan of them at the time [and later I became too]. Funny Lacrimosa was also on that CD :)
He even gave me a poster from a russian classic rock magazine of Tilo and Anne Nurmi. We have it hanging till this day in our appartment :)

And this was the first Lacrimosa song I ever heard, makes me chill each time I hear it. And after some time, I can eve understand the text!! 

Lacrimosa/ Warum so tief

This is all for tonight, I had pretty arabic like nails done and I am going to sleep.

If you want, I will happily appreciate your support on more modelling photos and morbid photos at my deviantart. It means a lot!

4 comments:

  1. The outfit looks amazing,love that lacy shirt mixed with a more oldschool feeling look
    Lacrimosa it's just <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! it makes it loos more trad like Adam and the Ants and such :)

      Delete
  2. The blouse and vest look beautiful!
    You're really photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I only look good in pictures because I know when I look bad in them!

      Delete