28 September 2012

No tears from the creatures of the night!

I am feeling a lot better since Boris came home yesterday and cheered me up.
Also i have to thank dear Natalie for writing such a nice comment and actually offering support by mail. Thank you so much dear, this means a lot to me.

This is just a quick post because I have some great news:
I discovered [secretly, and it has been official since yesterday] that on the 5th of October of my birthday our local goth club will have an 80's party!!!!
This made me so happy and joyful hence good 80's parties are so rare, not to mention good ones, and this club is always making ebm parties anyway so I didn't even expect they would have 80's [they had a year ago].
This makes my birthday friday so perfect I don't even know which songs should be played!

I have so many favorites, and I wanted to share a few here.
Have a nice friday everybody!






I'll have to tone down my expectation the DJ will play everything I want, but it's still worth the try ^^
I am kind of having a hard time to chose which 80's songs will make my night perfect, I will think through.

+ Nebel Violet +

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling a little better <3 I'm still here if you need me, I left my email in the previous post.
    80s NIGHT! SO EXCITING! And it's on your bday too, that's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, thanks so much for the support, i will right as soon as I will be in the need, and also t just talk could be nice ^^

      Delete